|Featured decided only by admins.|
What Are Our Expectations?
1. Respect must be given to everyone here. No flaming/spamming allowed or you will be removed from the group.
2. Artwork submitted must follow the guidelines for deviantART.
3. Unless it's very urgent, leave questions in the comments section on the front page or blogs (if question applies to them). Any urgent questions can be sent to me (ShadowRose999) through a note.
Are you submitting to the right folder?
1. Anything that focuses completely on an official character of any fandom goes into the folder "Official Characters." Single and group pictures are accepted here.
2. Anything that focuses completely on a fan character or a character of original creation goes into the folder "Fan Characters." Single and group pictures are accepted here.
3. Anything that contains a fan and official characters together in a picture goes into the folder "Fan and Official Characters Together." These can include Canon Character and OC pairings as well, for example.
There has to be both of each kind for the submission to be accepted.
4. Comic creations go into "Comics." They can have official and original characters.
5. Art that is meant to look realistic goes into "Realistic Art."
6. "Miscellaneous," is an assorted folder for art that doesn't fit in the other folders for submission. Things like landscapes, butterflies and still life can be included there. There doesn't have to be a character included in the artwork.
7. Stories/Poetry go into "Literature."
8. Character biographies and quizzes go into "Character Backgrounds and Memes."
9. Animations go into its respective folder. Flash Games also are accepted. Icons count as animation.
We don't accept pictures that are just coloured in from bases, unless they're your own. We only want submissions that you drew.
All members of this group have no limit on how much they can submit a day.
We don't accept photography/cosplay.